Thursday 28 July 2011

Just Planet........in Sunbury

Now that I am on the road a fair bit, travelling around Victoria visiting clients, I like to keep an eye out for new places that will become favourites of mine for the many times I visit.



Whilst on a client visit in Sunbury a few months ago I came across an organic and fair trade cafe (you can see a theme here right!?!) called Just Planet.  I made friends with the owners (who are delightful) and now I visit them every time.  They sell or sorts of beautiful things from homemade candles and journals to fair trade organic chocolate, coffees, organic pizza and much more. 




I sincerley recommend a visit.....and it's great to support a conscious business with a great cause in mind.



It's fab to go in, have a little shop, sit down for a coffee and chat with any of the lovely friendly staff or customers......or just read any of the health and community magazines around!!

http://justplanet.net/?cat=9

For a bit on the Community
http://justplanet.net/?cat=15

1 comment: